Monday, June 15, 2015

Around The World ARC Tours Presents Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky



Synopsis:

Follows a group of girls who, “accidentally kidnap their least-favorite member of their most favorite boy band."

Goodreads:

Review:

Okay I have to say that at first I was not going to read this book. To me it did not draw me in but I gave it a second chance and started reading and could not put it down. I was just laughing and thinking back to a time when I loved a band and went to see them and was in awe of them.

But this is a story about a bunch of girls who go a little to far and kidnap a band member only to realize they got the dorky one instead of the on they wanted. As they realize this they have to come up with a plan t get him back without getting in trouble.

What unfolds is such a hilarious story I could not stop laughing because lord some of the stuff they did was funny. So give this book a try and enjoy the ride of a lifetime.




Author Info TBA

No comments: