Thursday, February 14, 2013

Falling Away (Falling #2) by Devon Ashley Release Day Blitz

This Series is Mature YA (17+) / Coming of Age / New AdultNote: Language and Sexual Situations
"I remember," he said softly. "I remember everything. You. Me. Us."

Jenna’s first two years of community college are almost over and it’s time to decide where to finish her degree. Should she attend Yale to be with Robert, or off to Rutgers, where she really wants to go? As Sophie and Jhett’s engagement is announced, she begins to question if she'll live happily ever after too. Right on cue with her doubts, a familiar boy pops up in her dreams again. But Evan's entrance is as abrupt as his exit, and Jenna’s left worrying about his safety. Concern and curiosity get the best of her and checking up on him puts her within arm’s reach of a man who still adores her, and one unexpected act of indiscretion will turn her world upside down and inside out. 

New Adult Paranormal Romance (think old-school paranormal. Twilight Zone-ish, not sparkly supernatural creatures.) 

Recommended for Ages 17+ for Language and Sexual Situations

Check out who Devon would cast as the characters in her book on her webpage http://devonashleywrites.blogspot.com/p/falling-novels.html as well as below. I love who she has picked and I love this series. The first book Falling Inbetween had me so hooked from the very first page I read it in six hours because I could not put it down. Looking for a great love story look no further!

Happy Valentines Day! Team Evan and Team Robert!

Who Would Devon Cast?
Robert- Jenna- Chance- Sophie- Jhett- Evan

Paperbacks available on Amazon 
US, UK, DE, FR, IT, and ES, and myE-store

eBooks available on Kindle 
US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, CA, BR, and JP, and Nook
Finally! A private conversation. And all I had to do was throw myself off a cliff, drown in a pond in my undies and let him put his hands on my breasts to bring me back to life. Yay me! (yeah, that’s sarcasm) 

Yep, that pretty much sums up the most craptastic night of Jenna Baker’s life. She drowns after jumping off a cliff, meets a hotty named Chance in the pearlescent in-between and is brought back to life by her soon-to-be boyfriend Robert.

Just when things start to move forward with Robert, the guy she'd been crushing on for a year now, in walks the man of her dreams – literally. Chance suddenly appears in her dream every time she closes her eyes. So it's Robert by day and Chance by night. One in the real world and one in the dream world. What could possibly go wrong?

Absolutely nothing – until she comes face to face with the guy she met in the in-between, and realizes her romantic rendezvous with Chance may be more than just her imagination.

New Adult Paranormal Romance (think old-school paranormal. Twilight Zone-ish, not sparkly supernatural creatures.) 

Mature YA (17+) / Coming of Age / New Adult
Note: Language and Sexual Situations
I share a blog with fellow indie authors Rebecca A Rogers, Constance Sharper and J.A. Redmerski where we spotlight indie writers. Check it out here http://dark-horse-books.blogspot.com

Facebook

Ordained awarded 2011 Reader Views First Place for Best Fantasy

Favorite Silly Quote: Cedric didn't die. Carlisle found him and turned him into Edward.
Interesting Fact: I share my birthday with my favorite author, Jane Austen.

No comments: