Friday, January 25, 2013

Who Is Marcus Finch Clue Number Four.......

Indigo Spell Tour - February 2013

For various reasons, the tour will stay pretty small and local to my home area of the Pacific Northwest this time. I'm very sorry to my fans in other places, but we're hoping to get me around to some other cities later in the year! Stay tuned for updates.

If you live somewhere I'm not touring and would like an autographed copy of The Indigo Spell (or any of my other books), read this. I will personalize and sign orders, and the bookstore will ship them out to you on release day! And yes, they ship internationally.

Event Guidelines

-I'll read from the new book, answer your questions, and then do some signing!
-You can bring books from home, but if you haven't bought one yet, PLEASE try to buy it at the hosting store! They go to a lot of work to bring me, so it's great if we can support them.
-I generally personalize and sign one book and then plain sign up to three more. That's per person, so if you bring your mom, friend, or whoever, you can make them each carry four more books! You can also get back into line if you want more signed.
-We're usually able to do posed pictures of some kind, but it depends on the turnout. If we get really swamped, there might not be time, but I'll try really hard to make them happen!
-This isn't a guideline, so much as something awesome: I'll be giving away ARCs of my new adult book,Gameboard of the Gods, at these events! I might have other goodies too and will try to bring some e-reader postcards again for people who read digitally.

Wednesday, February 13 - Seattle - 7pm
University Bookstore
4326 University Way, Seattle, WA
206-634-3400

Monday, February 18 - Portland - 7pm
Barnes & Noble, Clackamas Town Center Mall
12000 SE 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR
503-786-3464

Saturday, March 9 - Lake Forest Park, WA - 6:30pm
Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA
206-366-3333

Saturday, May 4 - Kansas City, MO - 11am-2pm
Romantic Times Booklovers Convention - Giant Book Fair
Sheraton at Crown Center, Kansas City, MO

IMPORTANT:
*You don't need to register for the full convention to come to this signing.
*Pay $5 at the door, and you'll have the chance to get books by me and a couple hundred authors signed!
*Books will be on sale there, but you can also bring your own from home.
*Since this isn't a normal event for me, I'm just signing. There's no reading or Q&A (though ask me questions at the table).
*Read the convention's website for more details and who's signing. Also, if you're a teen or can bring one, check this out!

Sunday, May 5 - Chicago - 2pm
Anderson's Books
123 West Jefferson, Naperville, IL
630-355-2665

WHERE HAS RICHELLE BEEN?

I'm often asked why I never come to [x city]. A lot of people don't realize I've actually made quite a few rounds in the last year and may have visited your home in the past! Here's a list of some places I went in 2010: Chicago, Delaware, Philadelphia, Albuquerque, St. Louis, Atlanta, Detroit, Seattle, Toronto, Mobile, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, New Orleans, Miami, New York City, and the UK. In 2009, I signed in Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Portland, Detroit, Chicago, Orlando, Louisville, Atlanta, Vancouver, Boston, Austin, Houston, Dallas, Washington DC, and Australia. In 2008, I was also in New York City, Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh.

My publisher decides where I go, not me, and they try to get me in as many new places as possible. We do re-visit a lot of cities, so I may come back to yours, but hopefully that list shows we haven't neglected you!

No comments: